Monday, June 16, 2008

News from current and former teammates!

I have been in touch with several current and former members of SAS XC. Here's the latest:

Tyler Gehrs recently wrote to share his terrific success at the Marathon Sports Sprint Triathalon at St. Andrew's over the weekend. I'll be posting more about this shortly.

Schafer Newman has just returned to Miami from the Bonnaroo Music Festival (in Tennessee) and, I predict, will soon be reprimanded at the US Naval Academy for complaining about the absence of giant psychedelic, mushroom-shaped fountains.




Doug Stuart reports some difficulty running due to foot trouble, but is "relearning" to run so as to avoid aggravating his injury.

Life continues to go swimmingly here in Colorado. I went for a great 11 mile run outside Lyons, Colorado with a friend from Boulder, making my total for the week 365 minutes of running.

1 comment:

This Side of the Charles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.